- About RPO
- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Services
- Our Expertise
- Job Seeker
- Contact Us
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is correctly defined as "outsourcing or contracting out select components/processes within the recruitment cycle"... by outsourcing these functions recruiters are able to dedicate more time to core competencies such as candidate and hiring manager interaction...
- Cut recruiting costs substantially (40% or more)
- Eliminate the need for costly job boards
- Cut time-consuming passive searching efforts
- Empower your existing recruiters...
How it Works
We will supply you with dedicated recruiters, resume sourcers, or other related professionals on a month-to-month basis
We provide them with all needed infrastructure, technologies, training and supervision
They work 40 hours per week for you, under your direction
You only pay a low monthly rate plus a small placement bonus
Will work during US night hours
Will source from active sources (i.e. job boards, etc.)
Will source from passive sources (i.e. network based recruiting, social recruiting, referral solicitation, etc.)
Will work during your business hours
Does all that a Sourcer does
Will match, shortlist, interview, and submit qualified candidates...
Complete recruiting process steps per client specification...
Does all that a Recruiter does
Usually leads a team of Sourcers and Recruiters
Cost To Hire
RPO normally offers about a 40% savings over traditional recruiting...
Time To Hire
With a fully trained staff focused only on one client’s needs, each hour of each day is spent exclusively filling your openings without delays.
WorldRPO can handle large projects on short notice, and can easily scale up or down...
RPO combines the client focus of in-house with the training, motivation, and technologies of contingency recruiting...
Finding Top Talent
- We adjust our sourcing priorities and procedures to meet your specific needs
- We source from our own extensive database, as well as our 3rd party network
- We specialize in social media sourcing through LinkedIn and various niche sites
- We source from major job boards like Dice, Monster and Career Builder
- We also source from 100+ niche boards
- We source communities such as trade associations and universities
- We use passive sourcing technologies to source through Google, CraigsList, Yahoo etc.